Deadline: 1 July 2018
Open to: students of higher education between the ages of 18 and 35
Benefits: covered travel, accommodation, lunch in Prague, access to Future Port Prague
The ReDefine Next 100 program brings together selected students from diverse fields including humanities, social sciences, engineering, medicine, computing science, art and the natural sciences. In international teams, 40 top young leaders identify the issue they perceive to be the paramount global challenge in the future. This diverse team incorporates innovative ideas from various respective fields and proposes a way to address this challenge. Up to ten teams will be invited to Prague for a five day-long workshop, where they perfect their work to a final proposal with high-level mentors. The top teams, as selected by a panel of experts, will be invited to present their ideas at The Next 100 Symposium.
Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- A passion for innovative, cross-disciplinary critical thinking;
- Leadership in their field & team collaboration;
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35;
- Students of higher education (Bachelor, Masters, PhD) or individuals who have left their formal education no later than 2 years prior to applying;
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, however they must have access to a good internet connection to attend the mentoring sessions and work collaboratively in teams.
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend the Seminar Week in Prague as well as The Next 100 Symposium for winning teams;
- Mentoring by high-level professionals;
- Professional workshop building your presentation skills;
- Participants will have access to Future Port Prague with a possibility to